It is Friday. The 15th. The day after Valentine's Day. One week after my birthday. And a little over a month and a half into the new year. I feel worse. Death in the family, financial hardships, and some sort of funk depression. The new year feels great. Without my wife to support me, I don't know where I'd be. I saw my family. The one I left to journey to the magical state of Florida about 4 years past. That was joyous. Now, I miss them. I'm 27 years old, and actually feel homesick. Not sure how to cure this. Oh well, guess I'll soldier on. Like always.
As for the workout, that's been halted. I'll pick it up again soon, but I need to dedicate more time, and a more vigorous routine. And, the days need to be longer.
The baby's doing great. Smiling and starting to move more. She gets very 'baby talky' now as well. Pictures are constantly added to the picasa photo album, most recently of a trip to the west coast of Florida to visit Jenn's Grandparents, brother, and sister-in-law. It was a good trip, and it was an end to my two weeks off of work.
Who knows what the future holds? I guess we'll all find out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment