Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Photos, photos, photos

Thank the gods for more than one tech person in the family. Unkie Brian Blair, in the now cold state of CT has created a small web space for the little McNugget. The address will follow. She is doing well. Just this morning we found out what so many other new parents find out. The different sounds that she will make. She was a little gurgly this morning, so, Jenn, in mother mode, held her close to comfort her. As she pulled the little joy box away from her to get a good look at her face in the early morning sun, our little daughter unit decided that would be the best time to take aim and fire the vomit gun at her mother. It was funny, but I was too tired to laugh. I proceeded to hand her the towel, and go take my morning shower. I did not get any pictures. Again, very sleepy at 6 am. Anyway, here is the site I promised. http://web.mac.com/brians.studio/iWeb/Site/Meghan.html

Dave0

No comments: