It almost feels like Friday. The weeks are slowly getting back to normal, and baby and parents are getting into our routines. Well, as routine as a two week old can be. She's doing well. I am actually choosing to lose sleep unfortunately. Being a gamer requires long hours of game testing. This week was Assassin's Creed. Makes you want to creep around again and start shanking people. Like Splinter Cell did.
New Pictures will be forthcoming, but first I have to get Dreamweaver working with Brian's website. The link we gave out before will be changing. So, staying tuned would be good. Hopefully, within the next week or so we'll get those out. For now, I go to work on some servers and stuff. Because that's what I do. Like ninjas. They flip out and kill people. That's what they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment