Friday, September 29, 2006
Three and counting
So, on the cozy drive in, I began thinking about new presidential slogans. Such as "Satan For President! -Can't be much worse", or "The Emperor was George Bush's apprentice" for you Star Wars fans. heh heh The elections are coming...and we will soon find out who thinks they can rebuild from the ashes. I say what many people think...bring the troops home, rebuild THIS nation, and let the rest of the world to themselves for a change. We're the newest kids on the block, but we've been trying to prove to the rest of the world that we have what it takes to be a country. It's like kindergarten. New kid moves in, he thinks he has to show off to prove he's worthy to be there. It's funny stuff when you look at it that way. The skies may darken, but the sun is still there, ready to make it's glowing appearance. Let's hope that happens soon. I don't like Jello.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment