Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day Twain

So, on the joyous ride to work after being assaulted by the pungeant odors of our local 7-Eleven/Gas station, I began to think about people's strange and very irrational responses to people of the non-conformist pagan religions. I myself am one. I try not to bring it up to people in conversations anymore, mainly because they almost become afraid I would put some sort of hex or spell on them. If only it were that simple.
I'm not going into detail about religion...if people want to know, they can look it up. This new invention, I think called the internet, has TONS of resources about anything. From anal excursions to African Zebras, and everything in between. Recently, this whole Wikipedia craze has come about. That is just another resource. I guess it all boils down to the fact that people just don't understand...and people always fear what they don't understand.
And so it rains.

No comments: